FABA (Federation of Asian Biotech Associations) respects the intellectual property of others and expects that the users of our website feel the same way. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and it is accessible on this site, you may notify us in writing with following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the FABA to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the FABA to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The above information must be submitted as a written notification to FABA at email@example.com.